Bryan College Station Toyota is looking for self-motivated individuals who would like to start as a Window Tinter. Window Tinters are tasked with installing window tint on customer, vendor, and dealership vehicles using the highest quality products with the most trusted application techniques. They must communicate well with company personnel regarding projects and schedules and ensure that all OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) and EPA regulations are met.
Our automotive group, Purdy Group, believes and thrives on the values of Fun, Care, and Accountability. A Window Tinter at Purdy Group wants to deliver amazing results while also working as an invaluable teammate to his fellow associates. These values should resonate with you to be successful.
What you will do:
- Install window tint on vendor, customer and dealership automobiles using quality products and the most trusted techniques for the best results.
- Remain in constant communication with necessary personnel to ensure projects stay on schedule and are completed by the latest company standards.
- Remove dirt and debris from windows and windshield and apply primer before starting every tinting job.
- Choose the right tools, equipment, and parts necessary to complete a job.
- Use shop software system to enter, update and verify job information before, during and after each individual tint job.
- Utilize a plotter to create a computer cutout of tint film and cut tint film by hand when necessary.
- Perform work according to the latest OSHA and EPA regulations and standards.
- Help keep the shop and the rest of your work environment orderly by cleaning up after every job, putting tools and equipment back in their proper place and performing janitorial duties when needed.
What we are looking for:
- Be reliable and have a great attitude
- Must be 18 years old or older
- The ability to stand and walk for an extended period
- The ability to use your abdominal and lower back muscles to support part of the body repeatedly or continuously over time without 'giving out' or fatiguing.
- The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
- The ability to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects
- Pass Pre-Employment drug screening
- Pass Background Check
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance plans
- 401(k) with company-match
- Paid-time-off (PTO)
- Paid parental leave
- Associate purchase program
If this position with Purdy Group sounds like the right fit for you, we invite you to apply! We look forward to reviewing your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.