South Toyota is looking for self-motivated individuals who would like to start as a Service Assistant. Service Assistants welcome all customers as they arrive in a warm and helpful manner. This position confirms appointment details and notifies the appropriate consultant of guest arrival, in addition to transporting customer vehicles to the appropriate location within the dealership. Assistants also thank guest upon departure and seek feedback on their visit.
Our automotive group, Purdy Group, believes and thrives on the values of Fun, Care, and Accountability. A Service Assistant at Purdy Group wants to deliver amazing results while also working as an invaluable teammate to his fellow associates. These values should resonate with you in order to be successful.
What you’ll do:
- Guests with appointments – radio consultant with appointment details to advise of customers arrival.
Welcome customer in a friendly and professional manner to determine the needs of the customer.
- Guests that do not have appointments – determine their need and direct to the appropriate consultant and/or appropriate parking location.
- Transport customer vehicles to the shop, through the car wash, or waiting area.
- Thank customers as they are leaving and seek feedback on their visit. If negative feedback is provided, contact the General Manager immediately.
- Other duties that may be assigned by management.
What we’re looking for:
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
- Dependability - Takes responsibility for own actions; completed assignments in an ethical and mature manner.
- Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Team Work - Interpersonal and effective communication skills as well as an understanding for cultural differences.
- Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- Experience: 1 plus years of experience in Customer Service/Retail Industry (preferred), valid driver's license required
What we offer:
- Hourly pay
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance plans
- 401(k) with company-match
- Paid-time-off (PTO) from Day 1
- Closed for lunch
- Paid parental leave
- Associate purchase program
If this position with Purdy Group sounds like the right fit for you, we invite you to apply! We look forward to reviewing your application.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.